Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lê Thị Thu Hằng at a press briefing in Hà Nội on Thursday. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — An inspection team from the European Commission (EC) will visit Việt Nam from next month to assess the country’s efforts in implementing the recommendations on fighting illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing. The information was released by Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lê Thị Thu Hằng at a regular press conference in Hà Nội yesterday. Congratulations to Japan Việt Nam congratulates the royal family and people of Japan on the occasion of the enthronement ceremony of Emperor Naruhito, said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hằng. Việt Nam strongly believes the Reiwa reign, the country and people of Japan will continue to reap great achievements in building a prosperous country, and the Việt Nam-Japan extensive strategic partnership will continue to be strengthened and developed in the interest of the people of both countries, and for peace, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
- Viet Nam reports trade deficit of $100 million in January
- More than 20 multi-level marketing firms have permission to work in Viet Nam
- ADB loan to unlock long-term financing for solar power in Viet Nam
- 7th nCoV case confirmed in Viet Nam
- Generali launches Viet Nam's first health insurance product available online and in-store
- Chinese vice premier inspects newly-delivered hospital to combat coronavirus
- Larry Heinemann: Born to belong to Việt Nam
- More than 20 multi-level marketing firms have permission to work in Việt Nam
- 70th anniversary of Việt Nam-Russia traditional friendship and strategic cooperation
- How to pop your cherry in Việt Nam’s stock market
EC delegation to inspect Việt Nam’s IUU fishing combat next month have 291 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.