HÀ NỘI — An inspection team from the European Commission (EC) will visit Việt Nam from next month to assess the country’s efforts in implementing the recommendations on fighting illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing.
The information was released by Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lê Thị Thu Hằng at a regular press conference in Hà Nội yesterday.
Congratulations to Japan
Việt Nam congratulates the royal family and people of Japan on the occasion of the enthronement ceremony of Emperor Naruhito, said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hằng.
Việt Nam strongly believes the Reiwa reign, the country and people of Japan will continue to reap great achievements in building a prosperous country, and the Việt Nam-Japan extensive strategic partnership will continue to be strengthened and developed in the interest of the people of both countries, and for peace, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
- Hoan My Medical Group receives Viet Nam Hospital of the Year award
- Arsenal FC to help construct Viet Nam's football academy
- Việt Nam place No 92 in November ranking
- Cold spell to hit northern Việt Nam
- Việt Nam bans drones from around airports
- Vietnam, Mongolia cooperate in crime combat
- The Black Fish: undercover with the vigilantes fighting organised crime at sea
- Vice President receives religious dignitaries of Ha Nam
- Trinamool says 'BJP goons' damaged Vidyasagar bust; submits videos to EC
- Action month for children 2018 kicks off