Themed "Following Uncle Ho's teachings, servicewomen promote the tradition of Uncle Ho's soldiers," the Military Female Orators' Competition attracted 170 participants of 10 units from Military Regions 5, 7, 9, Army Corps 4, the Air Defense – Air Force Service, the Navy, and the Commando Corps, among others.
At the event, General Van emphasized the significance of the competition, saying that it is an opportunity to evaluate the results of information dissemination and education over the past time. Information dissemination activities have helped raise servicewomen's awareness and responsibility in preserving and promoting the virtues and traditions of Uncle Ho's soldiers as well as of studying and following President Ho Chi Minh's thought, morals, and lifestyle.
Van said that the contest also offered an opportunity for servicewomen to meet and share experience in enriching their knowledge as well as their skills and effective methods to conduct activities at women's union organizations. It was to popularize creative models and outstanding servicewomen who recorded achievements in emulation movements.
General Van asked the juries to appraise performances in an accurate and objective manner to select best orators and outstanding teams, while urging competitors to strictly observe contest regulations and encouraged them to show their talent so as to turn the competition into a significant cultural festival to mark important events of the nation and military in 2019.
Over the past time, under the direct and regular leadership and direction of the General Department of Politics, women's affairs have been comprehensively implemented and completed with good results in all aspects, especially information dissemination which recorded practical results.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- India Women vs South Africa Women: Mithali Raj, Punam Raut Shine As India Clinch Series With 5-Wicket Win Over South Africa
- Women's T20 Cricket To Be Included In 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Buddhist monk sets himself on fire in South Korea over 'comfort women' deal
- Mithali Raj Open To Playing 2021 Women's World Cup
- North Korea fires two short-range ballistic missiles, South says
- South China Sea: Beijing escalating tensions as ASEAN countries fear renewed violations
- Japan and South Korea agree to settle wartime sex slaves row
- Anger of wartime sex slaves haunts Japan and South Korea
- Former sex slaves reject Japan and South Korea's 'comfort women' accord
- Korean comfort women agreement is a triumph for Japan and the US
- Buses in Seoul install 'comfort women' statues to honour former sex slaves
- South Korea and Japan clash after Seoul dismisses deal on wartime sex slaves
- North Korea Says It Tested Crucial New Rocket Launch System
- Japan and South Korea summit signals thaw in relations
- Criticism after Japan festival drops 'comfort women' film
- Japan will not revise apologies for past military conduct in Asia, officials say
- France storms to win in Women's World Cup opener against South Korea
- Women's World Cup: 'Football is life' -- Nigeria's plan to become a force in women's football
- Trump says 'nobody's happy' about North Korea missile launches
- FIFA Is Screwing Up The Women's World Cup
Competition for military women orators in the South launched have 482 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.