Hanoi (VNA) – Police in the southern province of Binh Duong has started investigation into a criminal case of “terrorism to oppose the people’s administration” that happened at the provincial Taxation Department headquarter.
According to the police, Truong Duong, born in 1980 and residing in Dong Hoa ward, Di An township, Binh Duong province, conducted an explosion under the direction of Lisa Pham – a member of a terrorist organisation called “Provisional National Government of Vietnam”, who is residing in the US.
On October 10, the Investigation Police Agency of the Binh Duong Department of Public Security issued a decision to start legal proceedings against Duong under the charge of conducting “terrorism to oppose the people’s administration” under Article 113 of the Criminal Code.
Earlier, on September 30, 2019, an explosion happened at the headquarter of the Binh Duong Department of Taxation in Phu Hoa ward, Thu Dau Mot city.
Currently, further investigation into the case is underway./.
- Less Than 1 In 5 FBI Terror Cases Target White Supremacists, Stats Show
- Fewer Than 1 In 5 FBI Terror Cases Target White Supremacists, Stats Show
- Republic, other news outlets ask court to unseal document in Fountain Hills terrorism case
- MI5: Number of Far Right Terror Cases ‘Absolutely Dwarfed by the Number of Islamist Cases’
- Attorneys: 5 charged in terror case because they are Muslims
- Maine health officials investigating mumps case in York
- GUILFOYLE: It’s Time To Investigate The Obama Administration’s Role In The Trump Witch Hunt
- Jeffrey Wright Blasts Media for Giving More Attention to Jussie Smollett than Domestic Terrorism Case
- California man gets over 15 years in prison for terror case
- Trump’s Tweets Do Not Preclude Prosecutors From Seeking Death in Terror Case, Judge Rules