“For security purposes, Musk regularly changes his cellular device, at which time his old device is imaged, wiped clean, and stored or destroyed,” The Business Insider reported on Friday citing the October 14 document.
Meanwhile, Musk suggested that using a mini-submarine to save soccer team and their coach who were trapped inside a cave in Thailand.
Though, Musk later apologised to Unsworth and deleted the tweet.
“Musk updates his phone (like lots of other people) and he occasionally has to change his phone for reasons that have to do with security and sensitive information,” Alex Spiro, an attorney for Musk, told Business Insider.
Every Time A Common Man Stood Up Against Elon Musk, Trump, Kohli
Big Fight In L’il Guy
For all his fame and money, Elon Musk is now trying to wriggle out of a defamation lawsuit filed by British diver Vernon Unsworth. The Tesla CEO had called him a ‘pedo guy’ in a tweet. A look at other times an average Joe went up against a famous name. (Image: AFP)
- New book details JFK's last year with Jackie: Affair with Marilyn, amphetamines from 'Dr. Feelgood'
- 'Mr. Social Security' faces fraud lawsuits
- Live updates: Blizzard a bust, but storm disrupts state
- John Edwards-Rielle Hunter sex tape will be destroyed in 30 days
- The Dr. Kenneth Pettine drug investigation: 'I was destroyed'
- 'It's time to destroy Trump & Co.': Scalise shooter raged on Facebook
- Live storm updates: State of emergency lifted
- The Riot Act: Win or lose, college campuses now explode with chaos and violence with regularity after games
- Cousin Yuri's wife, Carmen, fires heat at Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez: 'Come and destroy me'
- Archive: Five portraits of lives forever changed by 9/11
- Contractor charged with telling Chinese girlfriend classified national security information
- Newcomers challenge old guard of Wilmington Democratic Party
- Paul Henry Gingerich: A chance at freedom for former 12-year-old killer
- Readers sound off on old-time comic strips and crowded subway seats
- Tesla offered $325 million for Salton Sea startup
- SpaceX company fixes Dragon capsule problem, but supply shipment to International Space Station will now be a day late
- A Salton Sea geothermal company thinks it's solved the lithium puzzle. Will this time be different?
- Snapchat parent files for $3 billion IPO
- After explosion, SpaceX looks to cause, future
A short-lived affair: Elon Musk regularly switches phones and destroys old ones for security purposes have 780 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.