HÀ NỘI — The number of 5G subscribers in Việt Nam could hit 6.3 million by 2025, according to Cisco Việt Nam’s report on 5G in Southeast Asia.
The number of 5G subscribers in Southeast Asia might hit 200 million.
The report also said that Việt Nam and Singapore are expected to lead the way in Southeast Asia by launching 5G technology in the region in 2020-2021.
- Top 10 economic events of Viet Nam in 2020
- Viet Nam expects to hit its GDP goal in 2021 with stable economic development
- Foreign investors pump over $28.5 billion into Viet Nam in 2020
- Viet Nam’s resilience helps it overcome a tough year and reset for new year
- Foreign investors pump over $28.5 billion into Việt Nam in 2020
- Top 10 economic events of Việt Nam in 2020
- Việt Nam's external relations in 2020: mettle and new posture
- Việt Nam expects to hit its GDP goal in 2021 with stable economic development
- Việt Nam aims to strengthen post-war toxic chemical consequence settlement
- Việt Nam’s resilience helps it overcome a tough year and reset for new year
- Việt Nam Rubber Group to expand tyre production via M&A
- Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu to reduce poverty to 0.5 per cent by 2025
- Trade surplus hits $19 billion, highest since 2016
- VN confirms two new imported COVID-19 cases on Monday, total hits 331
- CIFI issues US$419 million senior notes at a coupon rate of 4.375% with a 6.25-year maturity
- Singapore's LABMED shipped over 20 million masks to meet global demand
- COVID-19 successes, multilateral diplomacy, devastating disasters among Việt Nam’s top 10 events in 2020
- HCM City to save 2 percent power by 2025
- COVID-19 isn't slowing down the 5G rollout -- at least not in China
- Director Dũng scores a hit with remake
5G subscribers in Việt Nam to hit 6.3 million by 2025: Cisco have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.