The NFL trade deadline — 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Oct. 29 — is still two weeks away, but teams have been wheeling and dealing since August.The Miami Dolphins have added several picks, including two extra first-round picks in the 2020 NFL draft. The Houston Texans made a couple of bold moves. The New England Patriots were active because they always are.We’re tracking every deal since training camp here, with analysis and highlights from our team of NFL reporters:Date: Oct. 15After trading cornerback Marcus Peters to the Baltimore Ravens, the Los Angeles Rams made another blockbuster move Tuesday, trading for embattled Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.According to Schefter, the Rams are sending two first-round picks in 2020 and 2021, and a fourth-round pick in 2021. Ramsey, the fifth overall pick in 2016, requested a trade in mid-September because of growing frustrations with the organization.Date: Oct. 15The Los Angeles Rams have traded cornerback Marcus Peters to the Baltimore Ravens for linebacker Kenny Young and a 2020 fifth-round draft pick. Peters is in the fifth and final season of his rookie contract. The Rams acquired the former first-rounder from the Kansas City Chiefs before the 2018 season…. Read full this story
- Kurtenbach: Three trades I’d like to see the 49ers make before the NFL trade deadline
- Doug Pederson weighs in on the Eagles' philosophy heading into the NFL trade deadline
- Report: Nashville The Leader To Host 2019 NFL Draft
- NFL trade deadline live blog: Will the Patriots make a move?
- Three moves the Seahawks should consider ahead of Tuesday’s NFL trade deadline
- Fantasy football waiver wire: How the NFL trade deadline can help your team
- Rays' Ybor stadium deal nears deadline with no agreement in sight
- NFL Players to Lose Millions If Deadline Isn't Met
- Lions, Ansah don't reach long-term deal before deadline
- Trump defends China trade battle, vows deal will happen
2019 NFL trade tracker: Latest deals and rumors before the deadline have 325 words, post on www.espn.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.