The contest is an activity marking the 60th anniversary of the 10-day historical visit of the late Vietnamese President to Indonesia in 1959 as well as towards the 65th founding anniversary of Vietnam-Indonesia diplomatic ties (December 30, 1955-2020).
According to the organisers, the event, which runs until October 17, is designed for VOV5’s audience in Indonesia, especially politicians, scholars, researchers, journalists and young people who have reserved special sentiments for Vietnam.
Entries of the contest should focus on the visit of President Ho Chi Minh, the friendship between the President and Indonesian President Sukarno and the Vietnam-Indonesia strategic partnership.
The winner will receive a cash prize worth 1 million rupiah (nearly US$70) and a gemstone painting featuring President Ho Chi Minh, along with a trip to Hanoi to attend a seminar marking 60 years since the President’s trip to Indonesia, which is scheduled to take place later this year.
- VOV launches writing contest on Vietnam-Indonesia relations
- Ancient Asian artefacts on display in Hanoi
- SOCIETY IN BRIEF 10/7
- Art & Entertainment News 31/8
- May 18-24: UN Secretary General visits Vietnam
- Art & Entertainment Headlines December 18
- Art & Entertainment News 25/5
- VN designer Cong Tri joins Asian Couture Federation
- Vietnamese poet nominated for prestigious Pen Award