The contest is an activity marking the 60th anniversary of the 10-day historical visit of the late Vietnamese President to Indonesia in 1959 as well as towards the 65th founding anniversary of Vietnam-Indonesia diplomatic ties (December 30, 1955-2020). According to the organisers, the event, which runs until October 17, is designed for VOV5’s audience in Indonesia, especially politicians, scholars, researchers, journalists and young people who have reserved special sentiments for Vietnam. Entries of the contest should focus on the visit of President Ho Chi Minh, the friendship between the President and Indonesian President Sukarno and the Vietnam-Indonesia strategic partnership. The winner will receive a cash prize worth 1 million rupiah (nearly US$70) and a gemstone painting featuring President Ho Chi Minh, along with a trip to Hanoi to attend a seminar marking 60 years since the President’s trip to Indonesia, which is scheduled to take place later this year.
- President Ho Chi Minh’s stay in Russia’s Petrograd recalled
- President Ho Chi Minh's teachings live forever
- Ethnic minority people to join program marking President Ho Chi Minh’s birthday
- Tet Festival opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City, France boost ties
- Indonesian naval ships start four-day visit to Ho Chi Minh City
- Foreigners experience Tet first-hand at Ho Chi Minh City’s festival
- Ho Chi Minh City's Tet festival promotes use of environment-friendly products
- Ho Chi Minh City flower village busy ahead of Tet
- Vietnamese Tet Festival 2020 opens in Ho Chi Minh City
Writing contest on President Ho Chi Minh launched in Indonesia have 255 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.