* Indonesia is estimated to maintain a healthy growth rate in 2019 and 2020 on the back of continuing strong domestic consumption, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) said in its 2019 Asian Development Outlook (ADO) released on Wednesday. * Philippine economic growth in this and the next year will be slightly lower than earlier forecast on the back of a slowdown in the global economy and domestic investment, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) said in its updated report launched on Wednesday. * At the meeting on Wednesday with Indian External Affairs Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar on the sidelines of the General Debate of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said that strengthened communication with India benefits the two countries as well as the world at large. * US President Donald Trump met with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky in New York on Wednesday, a day after US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s announcement of launching a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump’s controversial phone call with Zelensky. The meeting of the two leaders also came hours after the release of the transcript of the phone call between Trump and Zelensky on July 25…. Read full this story
- George Habash
- The American behind 26/11-- and how the US did not stop him
- Accidental activists: the British women on the front line of the refugee crisis
- Syria: beyond the wall of fear, a state in slow-motion collapse
- Biden accuses Trump of 'clear-cut corruption' for asking Ukraine's president EIGHT TIMES to investigate his son Hunter, as former VP calls for 'immediate release of call transcript' between the two leaders
- North Korea's Thanksgiving Day test shows improving speed for missile crews
- What in the World Got Into Matt Lauer at the Commander-in-Chief Forum?
- Inside Obama's White House album: Photographer Pete Souza - who has taken two million intimate images of the President - reveals his favorite FIFTY-FIVE shots
- Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks
- The Walking Dead Expands With A New TV Series Called World Beyond--Check Out The Teaser Trailer
World News in Brief: September 26 have 382 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.