Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Australian star Jason Day and Japan’s Hideki Matsuyama will compete in a Skins Game next month in Japan, organisers announced late Wednesday. Japan’s Hideki Matsuyama (left) and Australian Jason Day will join Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy in next month’s Skins Game in Japan. (AFP/STUART FRANKLIN) “The Challenge: Japan Skins” will pit 15-time major winner Woods against McIlroy, Matsuyama and Day as top stars from four continents will play Oct 21 at Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club in Chiba, Japan. “There are so many fun elements to ‘The Challenge’ that will have me wanting to take home that title – playing with Hideki on his home turf, Tiger coming back to Japan with a green jacket – the motivation is certainly there for me,” said four-time major winner McIlroy. “I’m a huge fan of the skins format. I love the way it rewards attacking play and think it suits my game quite well. Any time I can go directly at pins to try and make birdies and eagles, I think it puts me at an advantage.” “The other fun thing about skins is how you find yourself rooting for the other guys if you’re not in… Read full this story
- Former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn slams executives for 'playing a dirty game'
- Guy who plays Hodor on ‘Game of Thrones’ to DJ at Magnolia in the Flats
- Masters 2019: Tuesday's weather brings yet another day of play suspension
- Woods, McIlroy meet up in match
- Woods, McIlroy have Masters on mind for different reasons
- Masters preview: Woods, McIlroy lead strong cast in pursuit of green jacket
- Ducks play another strong game, but falter late in loss to Flames
- The 11 Day Power Play – The Mighty Pucks Lead the Way
- Vancouver girl dies after playing dangerous choking game
- Miami Hurricanes to play spring football game in Orlando
Woods, McIlroy, Day and Matsuyama to play Japan Skins Game have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.