The Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) has co-operated with VinID to launch ticket sales through Vingroup’s VinID app in a 3-in-1 service. The app will allow customers to buy tickets, pay, and use a code.
This will be the first time that the VFF has distributed tickets in this manner through the VinID mobile app. This method of selling tickets will also be applied to all home matches played by the Vietnamese national team at the My Dinh Stadium during the second qualifying round of the 2022 World Cup.
The VFF will also apply a check-in form that features a ticket code for fans. Ticket checks will be made via the app at Door No.5 on the second floor of stand B at the My Dinh stadium.
In order to purchase a ticket for the matches in Group G, customers only need to download or update the VinID app on the IOS or Android platform, then open the “Buy Ticket” feature. Once this is done fans simply need to select the ticket option and quantity before making an online payment.
Following that, customers will pay via an e-wallet or through the Napas payment gateway on the VinID application in just a few simple steps.
According to the payment method, the e-wallet is connected with 35 domestic banks which helps buyers quickly connect and pay without using cash.
The VFF will put tickets for the Vietnam-Malaysia tie on sell from 10:00 on September 19 to 17:00 on September 23, or alternatively until the tickets are sold out.
The tickets will be sold in three-time frames, from 10:00, 15:00, and 22:00 daily.
Each customer will only be able to make purchase at a time and will have to use a citizen ID card. Fans will be able to receive their tickets from September 27 to October 7.
In total, there are four types of ticket prices, including VND200,000, VND300,000, VND400,000, and VND500,000 per ticket.
- Football: Singtel, StarHub and Mediacorp in 3-way tie-up to beam World Cup; no price hike for subscribers
- New Dolphins practice facility and World Cup qualifier coming to Miami?
- Father Of Future American Wonderteen Barron Trump Tries To Threaten His Way To A North American World Cup
- At home, Vietnam to take on Thailand in World Cup qualifier
- Vietnam loses 0-1 to Iraq in World Cup qualifier
- Vietnam beat Japan, secure historic ticket to Futsal World Cup
- Barbados to host Netball World Cup Qualifiers
- Vietnam manager rapped for vacationing after women's team eliminated from World Cup qualifiers
- FOOTBALL: Northern Ireland to face Norway in Portadown in World Cup qualifier
- Five Spanish players suspended following controversial World Cup qualifier