>>> Hanoi FC’s manager highly confident for inter-zone final 1st leg Hanoi captain Nguyen Van Quyet’s goal in the 21st minute cancelled Rim Chol-min’s early opener for 4.25. Papa Kebe’s effort at the half hour mark seemed to seal the match for the hosts, but Kim Yu-song’s long range effort in the 87th minute helped the visitors leave Hanoi’s Hang Day Stadium as the happier of the two sides. 4.25 SC’s two away goals definitely will be a huge advantage when they welcome Hanoi in Pyongyang in the second leg on October 2 as the DPR Korea’s side have not yet tasted defeat at home in this year’s tournament. Hanoi were the dominant side for almost all of the match but their wastefulness in front of keeper An Tae-Song’s goal cost them the 2-2 draw and put the reigning V.League champions in pressure in the second leg if they want to make history for Vietnamese football. Hanoi’s starting XI against 4.25 SC during the first leg of their AFC Cup 2019 Inter-Zone Play-Off Final at Hanoi’s Hang Day Stadium on September 25. (Photo: NDO/Tran Hai) 4.25 SC’s starting XI against hosts Hanoi FC during the first leg of their AFC… Read full this story
- High pay and expensive perks: Has ‘absolute power’ corrupted SC electric co-ops?
- The SC teacher mass exodus you heard about? How it’s about to hit your child’s school
- SC megachurch pastor and reality TV star prays with Trump at White House meeting
- In one of SC’s smallest churches, 6 people sit in pews meant for 50. Can it survive?
- Google plans to spend $600 million expanding its SC data center
- Here’s what’s happening in York, Chester and Lancaster SC counties.
- Judge denies SCE&G effort to block 15 percent rate cut for SC power customers
- 8-year-old SC girl was molested for 3 years. Now this man is heading to prison
- She hit her husband with a truck, dragged him 500 yards. Her toddler was inside, SC prosecutor says
- SCANA accountant: Utility execs pressured me to lie about SC nuclear project
Wasteful Hanoi forced to 2-2 draw with 4.25 SC have 369 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.