Viet Nam-Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP), Becamex IDC Corporation and Sembcorp Smart Energy Solutions Vietnam signed an agreement on Tuesday to set up a joint venture to introduce a new generation of sustainable smart energy solutions.
They will launch a new service platform offering Becamex- and Sembcorp-owned multi-energy services and efficiency tools.
Industrial tenants will be offered renewable energy from solar systems installed on their factories.
Leveraging the wide network of industrial properties owned by Becamex and Sembcorp, more than 1,000 tenants could potentially be operating on green power, thereby supporting their environmental sustainability goals.
There will also be substantial cost savings in switching to renewable energy.
The solar energy systems will be backed by a high-tech digital platform that is connected to Sembcorps Solar Performance Monitoring Centre housed in Singapore.
Using real-time tracking devices, this centralised system remotely monitors the output of every rooftop solar system installed at various sites, enhancing oversight and enabling maintenance and troubleshooting teams to be swiftly dispatched when needed.
A small-scale rooftop solar farm has been built at VSIPs administrative office in Binh Duong Province, and there are plans to instal more at other VSIP office buildings.
Nguyen Van Hung, chairman of Becamex and co-chairman of VSIP Group, said: “We want to ensure that VSIP and Becamexs integrated developments continue to drive investments for the long term. Environmentally friendly features that enhance the sustainability of the projects will help maximise their value to the economy and provide the communities around us with a cleaner environment. On that front, we are happy to collaborate with Sembcorp, to bring such sustainable energy solutions to Viet Nam and our properties.”
VSIP is one of the largest integrated townships ad industrial parks in Viet Nam.
Becamex is a leading name in the fields of development and construction of industrial parks, housing, urban areas, and transport infrastructure. — VNS
- International workshop discusses sustainable smart cities in Vietnam
- Africa Energy Forum team wins ‘Organiser of the Year’ for Mauritius anniversary edition
- CES 2018 will have an extra focus on smart cities and the impact of IoT
- When smart devices pass secrets to the police
- G7 and fashion houses join forces to make clothes more sustainable
- Binh Duong taps into wellness trend at Becamex Hotel
- Michigan brings its smart cities together for state-wide change
- From EV fleets to LED streetlights, San Diego is America’s premier smart city
- NIGERIA: ADB’s sustainable energy fund for Africa approves $500,000 grant for clean energy
- Vertical farming, micro-algae and bio-reactors — the new frontier of sustainable food
- How West Hollywood Flipped the Smart City Switch
- Singapore's WEnergy Global, Investors to Drive US$20M, 4 Renewable Energy Ventures in Philippines
- Da Nang, FPT cooperate to build ‘smart’ city
- Hero Future Energies get $150 mn strategic investment from Masdar
- Quirky Wants To Win the Smart Home Wars With This $50 Hub
- Lighting the path to true energy efficiency in India, writes minister RK Singh
- Economic Watch: China-proposed energy initiative sheds light on Africa's sustainable development
- ADIPEC 2019 - FutureOn® Launches the Subsea Digital Alliance.
- UNIPROS Launches Software to Ease Entrepreneur’s Stress of Doing Businesses
- Toyota Reveals Tiny Production EV Ahead Of Late 2020 Launch
VSIP, Becamex, Sembcorp launch sustainable smart energy solutions have 531 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.