Vsmat Joy 2+ has three colors, dark blue, ruby red and magical blue. — Photo courtesy of Vingroup VinSmart Research & Production Joint Stock Company, a member of Vietnamese conglomerate Vingroup, officially launched the fourth product line of the second generation, Vsmart Joy 2+ on September 19. Vsmat Joy 2+ has two versions: 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and three colours – dark blue, ruby red and magical blue. The prices of the two versions are VND2,990,000 (US$128) and VND3,690,000 ($158), respectively. Joy 2+ has a large 4500mAh battery that provides a perfect user experience. The battery life of the Vsmart Joy2 + will last for 22 hours of online video, 18 hours of web surfing or listening to music for more than five days. In particular, Joy 2+ is a product that uses an 18W fast charger, allowing to charge 50 per cent of battery in just over 40 minutes. The new models also use the Snapdragon 450 processor from Qualcomm, which is 25 per cent more powerful than the previous generation of chips while saving 30 per cent energy while playing games. Regarding the Camera, Joy 2+ continues to inherit advanced camera… Read full this story
- Cell phones thrown in the trash are exploding in garbage trucks and dumps
- Colombia has more cell phones than people: Ministry of Information Technology and Communications
- Website flaw exposed real-time location for millions of cell phones, experts say
- Company that tracks cell phones for prisons has been hacked
- Securus, the company that tracks cell phones for prisons, has been hacked
- Cell Phone Charger Sparks Fire On North Dakota Highway, SUV Completely Destroyed
- Does your cell phone interrupt your brain?
- FCC investigating LocationSmart after site leaks cell phone locations
- FBI said to repeatedly inflate cell phone encryption threat numbers
- 9 clever ways to repurpose your old cell phone
Vingroup launches Vsmart Joy 2+ cell phone model have 303 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.