Some of the most stunning scenic spots in Vietnam have been featured in a new advertisement campaign presented by the French luxury brand Louis Vuitton. A model with her bag in Trang An, Ninh Binh (Photo: Louis Vuitton) Entitled “Spirit of Travel”, the campaign unfolds as a travelogue where photographer Angelo Pennetta captured the models Rianne van Rompaey, Fei Fei Sun and Kit Butler in Ha Long Bay, Trang An, Hoi An and Sa Pa. Ha Long Bay, Trang An and Hoi An are three of several UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam. Against these evocative backdrops, each shot expresses the serenity and magic of travel, embodied by Louis Vuitton’s iconic leather goods, the company said on its website. Three Louis Vuitton models in Sa Pa Two Louis Vuitton models in Ninh Binh Three Louis Vuitton models in Hoi An Three Louis Vuitton models in Ninh Binh A Louis Vuitton model in Ha Long Bay
- Review of the Louis Vuitton New Monogram Tisse and Pulp Handbags
- How Do You Know If You Are Buying a Louis Vuitton Imitation Designer Bag?
- Keith Richards Is The New Face Of Louis Vuitton
- Keith Richards and Louis Vuitton - Good Fit
- Louis Vuitton and What is New For Fall 2008
- Louis Vuitton Handbags - Buy That Speedy Bag For a Friend For Less Than $500 Online
- Louis Vuitton Women's Shoes - What is on Trend This Season?
- Tara Reid Caught With a Replica Louis Vuitton
- How to Spot a Fake Louis Vuitton Bag
- Wholesale Louis Vuitton Handbags - A Whole New Ball Game
Vietnam’s scenery featured in new Louis Vuitton campaign have 272 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.