Vietnam’s No 1 chess player Le Quang Liem (Photo: soha.vn) The HCM City-born player (Elo 2708) defeated Anton Korobov of the Ukraine (Elo 2679) after 79 moves in the second leg.Russia, who has an Elo rating of 2757.
- Liem, Son enter Chess World Cup 2nd round
- Liem enters semifinals of Millionaire Chess Open
- Vietnam's leading players win AIMAG rapid chess event
- Grandmaster Liem climbs 18 notches on world chess rankings
- VN Grandmaster Liem climbs 18 notches on world chess rankings
- Nhandan Newspaper - Grandmaster Quang Liem on achieving his childhood chess dreams
- Vietnamese Grandmaster Le Quang Liem
Vietnam’s No 1 player enters FIDE World Cup’s third round have 107 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.