At the ceremony In his speech, Vietnamese Ambassador to China Dang Minh Khoi recalled the historic moment of the nation 74 years ago when President Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Independence, founding the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (now the Socialist Republic of Vietnam). VNA Related news Vietnam’s 74th National Day celebrated in Belgium Vietnam’s National Day celebrated in Russia
- China says it will defeat US in any trade war and will stand up to Trump's 'bullying tactics'
- Mexico border wall: Why is Donald Trump deploying the National Guard?
- Mike Myers returns as Dr Evil to mock Donald Trump and announce presidential candidacy with Mark Zuckerberg
- Michelle Obama compares Donald Trump to neglectful parent who lets children 'eat candy all day'
- Michael Cohen: Trump's personal lawyer will be charged within 90 days, claims Stormy Daniels' attorney
- Missiles installed by China around disputed islands
- Trump considers joining TPP one year after signing executive order pulling US out of trade pact
- Donald Trump calls Roseanne Barr to congratulate her on sitcom reboot
- Stormy Daniels is emerging as the feminist hero from the Donald Trump affair
- Donald Trump’s Scottish golf course hidden fees highlight how companies are screwing us over all the time
Vietnam’s National Day marked in China have 214 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.