The activity was held with the support of the Embassy of Vietnam in Russia and the Vietnamese Association in Russia. Along with a campfire, it featured various art programmes staged by students in universities in Moscow, Kaluga and other localities of Voronezh and Vladimir. Speaking at the OSC 2019, Counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy Nguyen Quynh Mai said the event offers a rendezvous for Vietnamese students in Russia to meet and inspire one another in their study. The OSC is among the biggest activities for overseas Vietnamese students in Russia and the world over, totalling nearly 1,500 participants of more than 50 universities in 20 Russian localities.
- Universities Canada pledges to support Vietnamese students
- Overseas youths to join 2019 Vietnam Summer Camp
- Summer Camp: Young expats visit late President Ho Chi Minh’s homeland
- Minimal impact on students’ job offers, summer internships amid COVID-19 crisis: IIM Calcutta
- Minimal impact on students' job offers, summer internships amid COVID-19 crisis: IIM-C
- Coronavirus Update: Summer Camps & Parents Brace For Possibility Of Cancellation
- South Korea to deport Vietnamese students for quarantine violations
- Summer camps facing rocky start, uncertain future
- Local YMCAs Host Summer Camp in Big Bear
- Vietnamese students write graduation theses per orders from enterprises
Vietnamese students in Russia join summer camp have 208 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.