The Vietnamese delegation joins a working session with experts of the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) The delegation, led by Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung, met with key officials and experts of the World Bank (WB), Brooking Institution, the Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and Asia Group, during which they discussed various topics such as global context, trends, goals and vision; solutions to development of Vietnam’s economy, science and technology and innovation; East Sea geopolitics, China’s Belt and Road Initiative, and the US’s Indo-Pacific Strategy.
- Vietnamese sports delegation set to return home on Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
- NA leader meets Vietnamese community in Tatarstan
- NA Chairwoman meets Vietnamese community in Tatarstan
- NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan visits Vietnamese embassy, TH Group’s project in Russia
- NA leader visits Vietnamese embassy, TH Group’s project in Russia
- Vietnamese athletes win 70 gold medals during ongoing SEA Games 30
- NA Chairwoman meets Vietnamese community in Russia
- Tours, additional flights launched to serve Vietnamese football fans
- UK Labour Party votes for option of second Brexit referendum
- Labour manifesto tops climate policies league table - beating the Green Party
Vietnamese Party delegation studies US’s policies have 205 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.