At the opening ceremony of the Vietnamese class in Ukraine The event, held on September 11 at High School 308’s Up & Go language centre, was attended by representatives of the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, Vietnamese organisations in Kiev, donors, parents and nearly 50 students of the Vietnamese language class. Counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Ukraine Ho Trung Thanh extended his greetings to teachers and students on the occasion of the 2019-2020 new school year, while expressing his joy about the development of the Vietnamese language class in Kiev. He highly appreciated the efforts of teachers and students in organising the Vietnamese Language Olympic competition at the end of the previous school year. At the event, teacher Do Thi Hoa Ly reviewed the situation of the 2018-2019 school year, thanked the Embassy, the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev and the class’s organising board, who have offered teachers the opportunity to contribute to preserve Vietnamese. Thanks to support from the Association of Vietnamese People in Kiev, the Vietnamese language class for Vietnamese children was launched last September.
- 1 year before Euro 2012, Ukraine venues a concern
- Euro 2012 key for Ukraine’s reputation in Europe
- Ukraine soccer chief hails Euro 2012 event
- Boycott of Ukraine during Euro 2012 carries risks
- Euro 2012: Co-host Ukraine in goalkeeping crisis
- Can Kim finally pull it all together?
- Rios beats Abril; Marquez wins
- Brighton Artist Launches New Piece in Benton Harbor
- 44-year-old mom plays JC soccer
- Top programs bounce back this season
Vietnamese language class for children in Ukraine opens have 262 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.