Dang Van Lam of Muangthong United, Nguyen Tuan Manh of Khanh Hoa and Pham Van Cuong of Quang Nam FC will serve as the team’s goalkeepers. Meanwhile, seven defenders comprise Doan Van Hau, Do Duy Manh, Tran Van Kien, and Nguyen Thanh Chung of Hanoi FC; Que Ngoc Hai and Bui Tien Dung of Viettel and Nguyen Huu Tuan of Ho Chi Minh City FC. There are nine midfielders in the team, with three of Hanoi FC (Pham Duc Huy, Do Hung Dung and Nguyen Quang Hai), four of Hoang Anh Gia Lai (Vu Van Thanh, Nguyen Phong Hong Duy, Nguyen Tuan Anh and Luong Xuan Truong), along with Nguyen Huy Hung of Quang Nam FC and Nguyen Trong Hoang of Viettel. Photo: tienphong.vn The team’s forwards will be Nguyen Anh Duc and Nguyen Tien Linh of Becamex Binh Duong, Nguyen Van Toan of Hoang Anh Gia Lai and Nguyen Cong Phuong of Belgian team Sint-Trudense VV. The Vietnam-Thailand match will kick off at 7:00 pm at the Thammasat University Stadium in Pathum Thani province, 40 km from Bangkok. The 2022 FIFA World Cup’s second qualifying round for Asia features 40 teams, divided into eight groups of five teams, playing in… Read full this story
- Kabir Khan erroneously says India never won a World Cup match before 1983, Twitter schools him
- USWNT, England set for World Cup semi showdown
- WORLD CUP: West Germans beat Hungary in ‘Miracle of Bern’
- How Japan persisted with a brutal training routine to become the fittest team of the 2019 Rugby World Cup
- 2026 World Cup awarded to USA, Mexico, Canada
- Rugby World Cup 2019 tactical guides: Revamped All Blacks chase three from three
- New Zealand's Steve Hansen 'happy' to avoid Japan's bold hearts and free running in World Cup quarter-finals
- Is FIBA’s decision to move World Cup to year before Olympics reason for USA drop outs?
- Jeff Van Gundy has Americans on brink of World Cup berth
- U.S. U-20s lose to Ecuador in World Cup quarters
Vietnam unveils names for World Cup match against Thailand have 345 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.