A delegation of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs led by Minister Dao Ngoc Dung (front, third, right) poses for a group photo with Permanent State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of Germany Rolf Schmachtenberg (Photo: VNA) Berlin (VNA) – A delegation of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA) led by Minister Dao Ngoc Dung recently joined various working sessions with German authorities on vocational training. During its trip to Germany from September 22 to 28, the delegation has met with Permanent State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of Germany Rolf Schmachtenberg, and paid a visit to the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB) and vocational training establishments. At the meetings, Minister Dung studied the operations of the German vocational training system, especially the dual system of vocational education and training (VET) which is considered as key to the success of the country’s economy. The dual training system aims at systematically combining the advantages of training in a company and education in a vocational school. About 52 percent of Germans aged 16-24 graduated from Dual VET apprenticeships, 2018 statistics of the BIBB… Read full this story
- Kim Jong Un may travel more than 2,500 miles to Vietnam via his signature train for Trump summit
- Video: Berlin tries to close gender pay gap as Germany lags behind EU peers
- Germany’s gender pay gap stands at a staggering 21%
- Vietnam greets Trump and Kim Jong Un with flowers, giant portraits and press at arm’s length
- In Vietnam, Trump and Kim Jong Un find symbolism, history — and a shared goal of keeping the press at arm’s length
- Vietnam Summit Hosts Offer North Korea a Model: Cozy Up to the U.S.
- North Korean leader heads to highly-anticipated Trump summit in Vietnam
- Introducing the M60 Machine Gun: America's Deadliest Weapon in Vietnam?
- 5 reasons Vietnam was selected to host Trump’s second North Korea summit
- The 52 Places Traveler: A Road (and River) Trip Through Western Germany
Vietnam studies Germany’s dual training system have 349 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.