One of the solutions the Ministry has implemented is setting up satellite medical clinics in order to transfer advanced techniques to grass-root facilities. After five years of implementation, 23 nuclear hospitals and 138 satellite hospitals have been formed nationwide. Moreover the sector has invested and prioritized ten specialties including oncology, surgical trauma, cardiology, obstetrics, pediatrics, endocrinology, neurology, clinical hematology, emergency resuscitation and poison control. Besides, the sector also upgraded facilities, build greener infirmaries, enhance IT employment, e-medical record, Telemedicine; and paid medical services to appeal social contributions. However, the health minister pointed out that the sector has bumped into difficulties because of limited finance resources. In the next time, the health sector will focus on improving grass-root medical institutions, building clinical trial systems and pay-collection methods. Head of the Ministry of Health’s Examination and Treatment Department Professor Luong Ngoc Khue said that the annual event is an opportunity for local and international health experts and policy makers to share experience in management of qualified hospitals and insights on evolving business models, innovative technologies. Hospital Management Asia is an annual event for hospital owners, C-level executives, directors and industry leaders to exchange insights on healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions.By… Read full this story
- Louisiana's mental health crisis could benefit from courts ordering treatment, expert says
- Virus stretches limits of strained public health systems
- Vietnam's Health Ministry warns against use of 'funky balls'
- Vietnam’s tourism sector active in controlling 2019-nCoV spread
- Vietnam’s health ministry asks schools to teach novel coronavirus prevention
- English schools buying in mental health support has 'almost doubled' in three years
- NSW Health have busted five coronavirus myths
- How we’re winning war against Lassa Fever in Edo ― Health Comm
- Vietnam’s breast cancer warriors bare their breasts
- Act on children's mental ill health or risk national crisis, warns expert
Vietnam revamping health sector in all fields: Health Minister have 316 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.