|Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam (R) hosts Cuban Minister of Labour and Social Security Margarita M. Gonzalez Fernandez.|
At a reception for visiting Cuban Minister of Labour and Social Security Margarita M. Gonzalez Fernandez in Hanoi on September 13, Dam highlighted the special Vietnam-Cuba friendship which has been enhanced over the past years and expressed his hope that with a new constitution, Cuba would soon fulfill its goals on the path to socialism, draw foreign investment and restructure of its national economy.
Dam suggested both sides to step up cooperation and experience sharing to revamp policies and build models of social security in line with sustainable development.
He also urged the Cuban Ministry to offer the best possible conditions for Vietnamese businesses operating in Cuba.
In reply, Minister Margarita M. Gonzalez Fernandez told her host that she and her delegation attended a session of the Vietnam-Cuba Integovernmental Committee, and worked with leaders of Vietnam’s Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs.
Both sides compared notes on on human resources development, workers’ rights and benefits in medical services, education, social welfare and poverty reduction.
Cuba desires to cooperate and exchange experience with Vietnam labour, employment, salary policy, support for welfare beneficiaries, and the sending of guest workers to other countries, she said.
- EU Ready to Consider Thawing Ties with Cuba in Post-Castro Era
- Castro defends communist system during rare national congress in Cuba
- Get ready for Northwest Highway construction in Barrington
- UCOM Celebrates National Workforce Development Month
- ITV Presenter Mark Pougatch talks sharing Six Nations coverage with the BBC
- #BeenRapedNeverReported takes off as rape survivors share experiences online
- From hair care to racism, Afro-Germans share experiences online
- England’s Joe Marler ready for Six Nations after downing two pints of full fat milk a DAY to recover from broken leg
- Hungary experiences nationalism renaissance
- Dwolla Connects Businesses with Additional Development Resources