Temperature plunge forecast for the North at weekend due to strong northeast monsoon Hanoians with warm clothes crossing Long Bien Bridge. A strong northeast monsoon spell is predicted to affect Northern provinces and cities this weekend, causing a temperature plunge from 3-10C. According to Tran Quang Nang, the head of the Weather Forecasting Office under the National Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting, from the night of October 12, the Northern Mountains will feel the impact of the northeast monsoon, which could bring scattered thunderstorms to the area. On October 13, the cold air will intensify, affecting the northern midland and delta areas, as well as reaching the northern parts of the Central region over the following days. “It is a fairly strong monsoon so it can cause the temperature drop by around 6-10C in the mountains and by 3-6C in the plains,” said Nang, adding that the lowest temperature during this monsoon spell in the Northern Delta region (including Hanoi) is likely to decrease to 19-22C, while 15-18C could be recorded in the Northern Mountains region, even 12C in some places in the high mountainous areas such as Mau Son, Sa Pa, and Tam Dao. Scattered thunderstorms are forecast in the… Read full this story
- Response To The News Headlines On Antioxidants
- How the Right Headline Can Supercharge Your Internet Marketing Efforts - 3 Proven Ways
- The Undeniable Power Of A Headline
- What Does Your Headline Say?
- Blurring the Line Between News, Media & Gossip
- TV News Online
- Air Rocket Artillery Units In The Vietnam War
- Vietnam, North to South
- When to Visit Vietnam
- Spain protests: Why are people protesting in Catalonia and Barcelona? Latest news
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 9 have 289 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.