A doctor walks along patients’ beds at Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi, July 2019. Photo by VnExpress/Giang Huy. It scored an average of 35.85 out of 100 in the 2019 edition of the Health Care Index released by U.S. magazine CEOWorld. Thailand has the best healthcare system in Southeast Asia, ranking sixth in the global list, followed by Singapore (24th), Malaysia (34th), the Philippines (38th), and Indonesia (52nd). The ranking measured 89 countries and territories around the world on five different variables: healthcare infrastructure, medical professionals’ competencies, cost, quality medicine availability, and government readiness. Taiwan topped the list, followed by South Korea and Japan. The rest of the top 10 were Austria, Denmark, Spain, France, Belgium, and Australia. At the bottom of the list were Bangladesh, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan, and Venezuela. The Vietnam healthcare sector faces multiple challenges like outdated hospitals and chronic overcrowding. Hospitals in major cities like Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi often have to deal with enormous numbers of patients from rural provinces, while urbanites with deep pockets often go overseas for treatment. The Ministry of Health estimated that around 40,000 people spend around $2 billion every year to travel abroad for medical treatment.
- Shanghai Ranking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2018 – Public Health
- How Google Data Centers may be Split between Regional and Global Data
- Tiny Ranker Review: EASIEST Way To Track Your Keyword Rankings
- 9 Common Ways To Bork Your Local Rankings In Google
- 3 Ways To Prioritize Your Global Search Marketing Efforts To Maximize ROI
- My Top Ways to Increase Alexa Traffic Rank
- 5 ways to maintain your SEO ranking
- Best & Worst Ways To Influence Local SEO Rankings
- Best way to contruct a global custom field?
- ATF 2019 affirms Vietnam’s standing on regional and world stage: Minister
Vietnam healthcare way short of regional peers in global ranking have 299 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.