– The Government, people and
of Vietnam always attach importance to developing solidarity and friendship with their
, a senior
ese officer has said.
Sen. Lieut. Gen. Nguyen Phuong Nam, Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army (VPA), made the affirmation during a reception for Gen. Sem Sovanny, Director General of the National Centre for Peacekeeping Forces of Cambodia, in Hanoi on September 30.
Nam highlighted the fruitful development of the Vietnam–Cambodia friendship and cooperation across fields, saying that the defence-security collaboration is one of the important pillars in the bilateral relations.
Vietnam will make every effort to maintain, reinforce and strengthen the solidarity between the two nations, he said.
Leaders of the VPA’s General Staff always support and create favourable conditions for the UN peacekeeping agencies of Vietnam and
to expand cooperation in the coming time, thereby serving the cause of security-defence in each country, Nam added.
Sovanny said the motto of “good neighbourliness, traditional friendship, comprehensive cooperation, long-term sustainability” will help the two countries effectively implement their cooperation plans, thus lifting the bilateral relations to a new height.
He stressed that this is the first time the peacekeeping force management agencies of the two countries have exchanged delegation to share experience in the UN peacekeeping operations, expressing his hope that Cambodia can learn from Vietnam’s experience to well deploy its peacekeeping mission in the coming time./.
- Vietnam – Cambodia to boost friendship ties
- Vietnam, China should develop stable ties together: Party official
- Vietnam, Japan look to stronger investment links
- Vietnam, UK look forward to bright future
- Vietnam, Cambodia mark victory of southwest border defense war
- Vietnam, Cambodia promote defense ties
- Vietnamese expats in Cambodia gather for Tet celebrations
- Deputy Defence Minister hosts Russian Ambassador
- China, Vietnam leaders share greetings in call
- Japan’s second largest advertising firm expands in Vietnam
- Art of command in 1979 northern border defence war
- Friendship and cooperation – mainstream of Vietnam-China relations
- Forty years on from the fall of Saigon: witnessing the end of the Vietnam war
- Vietnam takes on primary UN Security Council duties
- Deputy Defence Minister receives Russian Ambassador
- German media report Vietnam’s IPU-132 successful organization
- EVFTA opens up great chances for FDI attraction into Vietnam
- Comprehensive measures needed to end school violence in Vietnam
- Viettel Cambodia presents Tet gifts to poor Vietnamese families
- Việt Nam, China should develop stable ties together: Party official
Vietnam, Cambodia look to strengthen defence ties have 395 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.