PUBLISHED: 11:46 27 September 2019
Urban Arts Festival taking place in Wembley Park. Picture: Chris Winter / Wembley Park
www.chriswinter.co.uk [email protected] 07970108312
A two-day festival celebrating hip-hop culture is taking place in Wembley Park this weekend.
The Urban Arts Festival will showcase live music, poety, rap, beatbox and dance on stage from 12pm to 7pm Saturday and Sunday.
The festival is bringing together elements of hip-hop culture from graffiti, breakdancing, skateboarding, DJing and music performances.
Olympic Way’s pedway is transforming into a custom-built skateboard park with wedge ramps and grind rails for visitors to show off their skills.
You may also want to watch:
Free workshops in rapping and dancing will be on offer followed by 1:1 dance battles to test new found skills.
Look out for the United Borders mobile music recording studio bus and hop on board.
The Harlesden charity has recording decks for people to create a unique tune.
Boxpark Wembley is hosting a free afterparty for festival goers in the evening.
- Austin City Limits Festival Road Closures Guide: Weekend 2
- Two new festivals come to Houston this spring: Sights & Sounds and Art Bike Parade
- This Weekend: The Sounds of Summer
- Texas Book Festival Celebrates Return Of Lit Crawl Austin
- Night fever: Glastonbury revellers kick off festival's first evening with record temperatures forecast during a scorching weekend
- Austin City Limits Oct. 11-13 Weekend 2: Your Complete Guide
- Essential Adelaide guide: top sites and festival attractions
- No public space for performing arts in Madurai
- 'Crafts In The Meadow' This Weekend At Tyler State Park In Richboro
- Kudos, as Freedom Park celebrates 10 in style
- Sugar Land International Art & Kite Festival scheduled March 28
- Weekend: Smithsonian Folklife Festival 2015 Celebrates Peru
- 5 Things To Do Around Levittown This Weekend
- Adelaide 500 preparations on track to deliver noisiest festival of Mad March
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Bucks County This July 4 Weekend
- Perth Festival opening week showcases nationwide resurgence of Indigenous art, theatre and music
- Chennai’s Kannagi Nagar becomes India’s fifth art district sporting murals by 16 artists
- Take Five: Arts & events around the U.S. (February 21)
- A bigger, funnier Kilifi New Year Festival
- Kylie to headline Radio 2 in Hyde Park
Urban Arts Festival taking over Wembley Park this weekend have 357 words, post on www.kilburntimes.co.uk at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.