The article says: Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, founder and CEO of Vietjet Aviation, who made history as the only woman in the traditionally male-dominated aviation business to start and run her own major commercial airline. Shares of Vietjet, which was founded in 2007, have more than doubled since its 2017 IPO, giving it a market value of US$3 billion. Thao is also Viet Nam’s first self-made woman billionaire, and Southeast Asia’s wealthiest self-made woman, with a net worth of US$2.5 billion. NutiFood CEO Tran Thi Le, who, with her husband, has turned the company into Viet Nam’s leading nutrition products producer, with sales of VND9.5 trillion (US$408 million) last year. The list recognizes women who are breaking down barriers and playing a significant role in shaping Asia’s business landscape. This includes entrepreneurs who have started their own business, those transforming their family enterprises and high level executives. With 25 new names, the list seeks to expand the community of women business leaders by building upon the legacy created since the inaugural Asia’s Power Businesswomen list in 2012. “By profiling these 25 outstanding women, Forbes Asia aims to highlight their achievement in the business world and present them as both powerful and empowering so that their success may inspire all our readers,”… Read full this story
- Huge power cut in Hull after 'several explosions'
- F1 live: 2019 Belgian Grand Prix
- Asl Bari, liste d'attesa troppo lunghe: da ora si cambia
- The most popular baby names of 2019 so far
- The top 100 baby names of 2019 so far have been revealed
- 'Tigers', Trade, and Tech Wars: Key Takeaways From SPIEF 2019
- New artists for 2019 Horizons
- Sunderland fans react to their 2019/20 League One fixtures
- Two firms from the north named in Sunday Times SME export list
- Top pharma names to benefit from Uniphar stock listing
Two Vietnamese businesswomen named in Forbes’ 2019 Asia’s Power Businesswomen list have 310 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.