Later in the day, the presidents — to be joined by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani –will gather for the fifth summit on Syria in the Astana format where they will discuss the latest developments in the northwestern Idlib city, the voluntary return of refugees and political solution to the Syrian turmoil.
Erdoğan meets with Iran’s Rouhani
Before the meeting with Putin, President Erdoğan met with his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rouhani in the capital Ankara.
Erdoğan received Rouhani at the presidential mansion and held a closed-door meeting that lasted almost two hours.
Turkish, Iranian defense chiefs meet in Ankara
Akar received Hatami with a military ceremony at the Turkish Defense Ministry, where national anthems of both countries were played.
Hatami greeted the escort of honor in Turkish language.
Following the ceremony, the ministers held a meeting in which regional security and defense issues were discussed.
- Foreign Secretary Shringla holds bilateral meetings with Maldivian leadership
- Foreign secretary Shringla holds bilateral meetings with Maldivian leadership
- 150 Turkish Military Leaders Coordinating Azeri Operations in Karabakh, Armenian Prime Minister Says
- Is Putin planning to QUIT the Kremlin? Russian leader is rushing through new law that will make him a senator for life after leaving top job and give him permanent legal immunity
- Vietnamese leader hold phone talks with Japanese counterpart
- Council of ASEAN Chief Justices holds online meeting
- Enugu APC peace treaty collapses, factions hold separate meetings
- Turkish central bank at bay as fears of currency crisis loom
- Global leaders send congratulations to Việt Nam on 73rd National Day
- ‘Heart of Asia’ meet to target Pak. on terror
- Joe Biden Ready to Meet with North Korea’s Kim Jong-un if Elected President, Claims Adviser
- Bolivian MAS' Office Attacked With Dynamite During President-Elect's Meeting, Spokesman Says
- Trump to meet Putin and Erdoğan during first world war ceremonies
- Putin, Trump to hold first official meeting Friday on sidelines of G20 summit
- Celebrating love, hope and Orthodox Christmas at the Russian masquerade gala
- From BRICS to SCO: India, China leaders to have face time at 5 summits in November
- What does Biden presidency hold for Vietnam?
- Blow to China, Pakistan as Russia backs India at SCO meet
- Vietnamese, Lao Prime Ministers hold phone talks
- US election 2020: The world leaders who still haven't acknowledged Joe Biden's win
Turkish, Russian leaders hold bilateral meeting have 436 words, post on www.hurriyetdailynews.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.