At present, the tax authority is waiting for legal bases and IT application from the Traffic Police Department for the experimental online payment for vehicle registration fee. It is scheduled that the e-payment for vehicle registration fee will be officially implemented by the end of 2019. The tax authority has provided online service for land taxation or accommodation business in 46 cities and provinces. So far, more than 57,000 accounts have been registered for e-tax payment. Moreover, around 80,000 e-customs declaration forms for land taxation have been completed in six commercial banks since the beginning of the year.BY CHE HAN – Translated by DAN THUY Tags: Tax authority online payment vehicle registration fee
- Money-making venture: How Upasana Taku and Bipin Preet Singh's ZaakPay simplifies online payments
- Re-registration fee of old vehicles to witness steep rise
- Safe ways to make online payments
- ITR filing status: How to check Income Tax Return status online
- What is the EU-Iran payment vehicle INSTEX?
- As auto sales skid, new vehicle registrations down 5.4%
- Accel Puts $34 Million In Online Payments Platform Braintree
- Online Payments Platform Braintree Processing $8 Million Per Day
- Air India’s Pilots Demand Payment of Overdue Salaries
- Online Payments Service Braintree Acquires Social Payments Startup Venmo For $26.2M
Tax authority pilots online payment for vehicle registration fee have 212 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.