HOLYOKE, Mass. — A Massachusetts man charged with fatally shooting another man after an encounter inside a fast-food restaurant has been held without bail.
Dennis Guzman was held Wednesday at his arraignment on charges including murder in connection with the Aug. 3 death of 31-year-old Andrew Musgrave outside a McDonald’s in Holyoke.
The police report says the 19-year-old Guzman, along with his father and another man, was seen on surveillance video talking to Musgrave inside the restaurant. All four men then left the restaurant and a short time later police received a 911 call about the shooting.
Musgrave, of Amherst, was shot in the upper back and died at the hospital.
Guzman was arrested in Philadelphia on Aug. 8 and returned to Massachusetts on Friday.
His court-appointed attorney declined comment.
- 1 Dead In Deputy-Involved Shooting Near Napa County Airport
- Man Dies After SR 302 Chase, Shooting Near Gig Harbor
- Indiana officers shoot, critically wound man during pursuit
- Stabbing Attack Victim Dead; Suspect Killed In San Jose Officer-Involved Shooting
- Napa County Sheriff’s Office Releases Video Of Fatal Shooting Of Shotgun-Wielding Robbery Suspect
- Police: Shooting at Cuban Embassy is ‘suspected hate crime’
- Santa Ana police shoot, kill man suspected of sexual assault
- Phoenix police seek suspect who fatally shot teen at party
- Murder charges filed against German synagogue attack suspect
- Children were in vehicles during California highway shooting
- 2 Injured In Suisun City Shooting Tuesday Afternoon
- Watch The World Cup Games Live Near Aliso Viejo
- Local Restaurant Exemplifies Community Spirit
- Off-Duty LAPD Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder After Allegedly Shooting Fellow Officer During Camping Trip
- Horror moment fake delivery drivers storm family home before 'shooting boy, 11, and attacking father with a knife'
- Search On For Motorcycle Pursuit Suspect Who Was Recently Released On $0 Bail
- Canada's worst mass shooting started when police impersonator assaulted his girlfriend
- Police: Shooting at Cuban Embassy Is 'Suspected Hate Crime'
- Orlando nightclub shooting victims' names released
- Butte shooting suspect is possible Billings homicide suspect
Suspect in shooting near restaurant held without bail have 315 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.