Nguyễn Duy Linh, deputy managing director of retail brokerage, SSI, receives Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards for “Best Securities House in Vietnam” and “Best Corporate & Investment Bank” from Asiamoney on behalf of his company. — Photo courtesy of SSI HCM CITY — SSI Securities Corporation received two Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards from Asiamoney, a leading finance and investment magazine in the Asia-Pacific, at a ceremony in Singapore this week They were for “Best Securities House in Việt Nam” and “Best Corporate & Investment Bank.” It was the third time the company won for “Best Securities House in Vietnam”. SSI has been the leader in securities broking on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) for the last five years. In the second quarter of this year it continued to be largest player on both HoSE and the Hà Nội Stock Exchange, with market shares of 13.15 per cent and 11.11 per cent. At the awards ceremony, Nguyễn Duy Linh, deputy managing director of retail brokerage at SSI, said: “By perseverance in vision and flexibility in strategy, SSI will continue to promote investment in people, products and services, trading systems, and networks.” Being one of the oldest companies operating… Read full this story
- 3 in 5 pirated software in Southeast Asia malware-ridden
- Get A Month Of Unlimited Flights Around Southeast Asia For $148
- Chinese game developer zeros in on Southeast Asia
- Big money in little Singapore: Can a $220,000 tournament drive e-sport growth in Southeast Asia?
- Lazada quietly confident amid rumoured Amazon Southeast Asia entry
- Southeast Asia's unpolished gems show promise
- Uber sells Southeast Asia business to Grab
- 500 Startups launches $10M '500 Durians' fund for Southeast Asia
- Toshiba unveils plan to invest $1B in Southeast Asia
- Apple set to open first store in southeast Asia
SSI wins in 2 categories at Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.