Nguyễn Duy Linh, deputy managing director of retail brokerage, SSI, receives Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards for “Best Securities House in Vietnam” and “Best Corporate & Investment Bank” from Asiamoney on behalf of his company. — Photo courtesy of SSI
HCM CITY — SSI Securities Corporation received two Asiamoney Best Southeast Asia Securities House Awards from Asiamoney, a leading finance and investment magazine in the Asia-Pacific, at a ceremony in Singapore this week
They were for “Best Securities House in Việt Nam” and “Best Corporate & Investment Bank.”
It was the third time the company won for “Best Securities House in Vietnam”.
SSI has been the leader in securities broking on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE) for the last five years.
In the second quarter of this year it continued to be largest player on both HoSE and the Hà Nội Stock Exchange, with market shares of 13.15 per cent and 11.11 per cent.
At the awards ceremony, Nguyễn Duy Linh, deputy managing director of retail brokerage at SSI, said: “By perseverance in vision and flexibility in strategy, SSI will continue to promote investment in people, products and services, trading systems, and networks.”
Being one of the oldest companies operating in the Việt Nam stock market, SSI has won a number of prestigious local and international honours like Asiamoney Brokers Poll, The Asset Triple A Country Awards, FinanceAsia Country Awards, Top 40 most valuable brands in Việt Nam, Top 1000 corporate income tax paying enterprises, and 500 most profitable enterprises in Việt Nam. — VNS
- Underwater Hockey To Make Waves At Southeast Asia Mini-Olympics
- Chinese State Media: Southeast Asia ‘Hub of World Terrorism Activities’
- Southeast Asia wary of China's Belt and Road project, sceptical of U.S.
- China, Southeast Asia kick off inaugural maritime drills
- Southeast Asia's illegal wild otter trade moves online, wildlife group says
- Southeast Asia seeks Russia cybersecurity pact, South China Sea code of conduct
- Southeast Asia should ban foreign trash imports
- Multidrug-resistant malaria spreading in Southeast Asia
- China, U.S. defence chiefs hold talks at Asia security summit
- Pompeo to urge southeast Asia bloc to keep up North Korea sanctions pressure