At the two warehouses containing drug-making chemicals in the province, police officers confiscated 286 barrels of chemicals, over 300 bags of powder and other tools used for producing drug. The six Chinese men were found guilty of running two drug-manufacturing warehouses. In the middle of April, relevant agencies have discovered some Chinese men brought machinery equipment in Binh Dinh Province for making drugs. The anti-drug division under the Ministry of Public Security worked with other relevant agencies and local police forces and border guards to raid different drug factories in many provinces including Binh Dinh, Kon Tum, Binh Duong, Ninh Thuan and Ho Chi Minh City. Police officers also detected seven Chinese men manufacturing drugs illegally in a warehouse in Dak Ha District of Kon Tum Province. Police officers seized hundreds of mixed liquid narcotic, around 13 tons of chemicals and production machinery.By staff writers – Translated by UYEN PHUONG Tags: Six Chinese running drug racket drug-manufacturing warehouses liquid narcotic
- Needing Drug Detox Is Not The Only Downside of Prescription Drug Addiction
- Drug Detox Could Be The Least Of Your Worries If You Abuse Benzodiazepines
- Drug Court Alternative Sentencing - Stay Out of Jail and Get Free Addiction Treatment
- Will Drug Detox Costs Be Part of Internet Pharmacists' Restitution?
- Rhode Island Drug Use
- Teen Drug Court - Free Drug Treatment and No Criminal Record
- Drug Abuse in College - How to Get Your Loved Ones Back
- Prescription Drug Detox Becoming More Common For Pre-Teens In America
- Interview of a Recovering Drug Addict
- Drug Rehab Success Rates
Six Chinese arrested for running drug racket have 265 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.