This is the first time since the launch of the Singapore edition of the MICHELIN guide in 2016 that the supreme distinction has been awarded to two establishments in the city-state. Singapore has long been considered as a global destination with a myriad of possibilities through its iconic infrastructure, empowering business environment, multi-cultural experiences and distinctive lifestyle options. Sharing about this achievement, Gwendal POULLENNEC, International Director of the MICHELIN guides said, “With two of its establishments promoted to a three-star ranking, Singapore is clearly positioned as a leading gastronomic destination. Getting a three star is always a singular moment in a chef’s life and I am convinced that’s the same feeling for a city or a country. With this historic first, which completes an already extensive culinary scene, Singapore enters a new dimension to the eyes and palate of food lovers.” Opened in 1994 and firmly established as a culinary institution in Singapore, Les Amis has reached excellence. Chef Sébastien Lepinoy, guided by an impressive attention to the smallest detail, offers a contemporary cuisine of French inspiration that sublimates high-quality products. The wine list, with more than 3,000 references, is rightly considered one of the most dazzling in the Asian… Read full this story
- Michelin Star Restaurant Guide 2018: Best Restaurants & Chefs In London
- Only two black head chefs in UK's Michelin-starred restaurants
- Sat Bains: 'We are a working-class two Michelin-star restaurant'
- Seoul Restaurants to Get Michelin Stars
- Madrid's fashionable hotel fuses award-winning cocktails and Michelin stars with pioneering technology
- One of the UK's only black Michelin-starred chefs: 'Racism is their problem, not mine'
- John Burton Race: HELLO! Online talks innovation and Michelin stars with TV chef John Burton Race
- Korean Restaurant in New York Earns Michelin Star-Rating
- Korean-Run Restaurant in France Awarded Michelin Star
- Michelin-starred chef Michael Caines introduces HELLO! to his Devon country hotel
Singapore gets two three-MICHELIN-starred restaurants for first time in history have 316 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.