on social media
The income of citizens in Ukraine in the second quarter of 2019 amounted to Hr 895.2 billion, expenses to Hr 918.1 billion, Ukrainians’ savings decreased by Hr 22.9 billion, the State Statistics Service has said.
According to the service, in April-June of the current year compared to the same period of the previous year, the nominal incomes of the population increased by 14.6 percent.
According to the report, the real disposable income of the population, determined taking into account the price factor, in the second quarter of 2019 rose by 7.1 percent compared to the same period in 2018.
The disposable income per capita in the second quarter of this year amounted to Hr 16,083, which is Hr 2,395 more than in the same period of 2018.
In the second quarter of 2019, expenditures of the population were up by 18.8 percent compared to the same period in 2018.
- Continental sees second-quarter as weakest quarter for auto sector since 1945
- Global trade set to shrink 18.5% in second quarter: WTO
- KB Home sees pandemic disrupt second quarter home sales
- Luby’s closes 10 restaurants in the second quarter, boosting profits despite sales declines
- Israeli private tech firms raised $2.5 billion in second quarter
- Wood and forestry exports plunge in second quarter
- GM's China sales drop 5% in second quarter, underperforms industry recovery
- Finmin may review capital requirement of PSU banks after second quarter
- Precious metals, biotech among second-quarter fund winners as markets rebounded
- Warnock raises almost $3M in Georgia Senate race in second quarter
- Tesla's 'jaw-dropping' second-quarter deliveries send shares surging
- SiriusXM CEO Expects Self-Pay Subscriber Gains in Second Quarter
- Ford sales down 33 percent in second quarter
- Samsung's second-quarter chip sales unlikely made up for smartphone weakness: Analysts
- Aker BP sees second-quarter pretax profit, to reverse impairments
- Samsung Electronics flags second-quarter profit jump on solid chip demand, one-off gains from Apple
- Brazilian Economy Ministry predicts greater GDP decline in second quarter
- New Zealand business confidence remains low in second quarter: NZIER survey
- Samsung Electronics says second quarter profit likely jumped 23% on solid chip demand, one-off gains
- Samsung Electronics flags 23% jump in second quarter profit on solid chip demand, one-off gains
Savings of Ukrainians down in the second quarter of 2019 have 400 words, post on www.kyivpost.com at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.