VGP – Viet Nam gained US$265 million from exporting 591,000 tons of rice in August, raising the total rice exports in eight months to 4.54 million tons, worth nearly US$2 billion, up 0.3% in quantity and down 14.9% in value compared the same period last year, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Cambodia sees 34% rise in rice export to China in 11 months
- Cambodia sees 34 pct rise in rice export to China in 11 months
- Cambodia's rice export to China up 44 pct in 9 months
- Cambodia's rice export to China up 54 pct in 1st 8 months
- Putin says Russia arms exports worth 13 bln USD this year
- The rice race has changed, and Vietnam's not in the running
- India grain prices favour exports
- India rice prices rebound, Vietnam sees uptick in demand
- Edo targets 28,000 tonnes of rice, maize for current planting season
- Export of timber and wood products exceeds US$9 billion
Rice exports hit US$2 bln have 155 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.