10:08 | 18/09/2019 VGP – The 151st repatriation ceremony of the remains of U.S. soldiers was jointly organized by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA) and the Vietnamese Office for Seeking Missing Persons (VNOSMP) on September 17 in the central city of Da Nang. The 151st repatriation ceremony of the remains of U.S. soldiers is organized on September 17 in the central city of Da Nang – Photo: VGP At the ceremony, the Vietnamese Government handed over the remains of two U.S. soldiers missing in action (MIA) in Viet Nam. Nearly 80 U.S. professionals and 200 Vietnamese partners met at scenes in the central provinces of Quang Binh and Thua Thien Hue at the 136th joint activity in Viet Nam. This year, the two nations celebrated the 30th anniversary of cooperation in searching for soldiers MIA. By Thuy Dung
- Fire-fighting drill held in Da Nang
- Da Nang to host international IT events in October
- Da Nang’s famous beach spoiled by repulsive inky wastewater discharge
- British ISIS 'matchmaker' and former Irish soldier-turned jihadi bride 'are held in Syrian rebel "safehouse" after escaping detention camps'
- Vietnam gives $523,000 to Cambodia for search of remains of Vietnamese soldiers
- Engineers tested Leonardo da Vinci's bridge design. Here's how it held up
- From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week
- News24.com | Waters believes his 'non-racial, classical liberal' agenda gaining traction for top DA job
- Mona Lisa Da Vinci - History of the Mona Lisa Painting
- News24.com | 'They are cowards, we will not run away' - DA's Bhanga after Bobani no-confidence motion canned
Repatriation of remains of U.S. soldiers held in Da Nang have 274 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.