Twenty-five years ago, Rachel Karen Green burst into the Central Perk coffee house in a soaking wet, off-the-shoulder wedding dress, and Friends was born.
Played by Jennifer Aniston, Rachel went on to become our most fashionable Friend, with a haircut that inspired a gazillion copies and a wardrobe that made her a style icon for the 1990s and 2000s.
From dungarees, baggy combats and Clueless-style kilts and knee socks, to an endless supply of gorgeous evening dresses, power suits and even her cheerleader outfit, Rachel Green knew how to dress.
Of course, she worked at Bloomingdales and Ralph Lauren, which must have helped. Hello, staff discount!
Now, as Friends celebrates its 25th anniversary, her former employer is marking the occasion in the best way possible – with a special wear-to-work collection including blazers, turtlenecks and dresses.
“Just as Friends has proved to be a perennial favourite series for viewers over the last 25 years, this collection reflects Ralph Lauren’s timeless styles and archetypes that have remained a go-to for the modern working woman,” the brand said in a statement.
Not only this, but Ralph Lauren has also collaborated with Bloomingdale’s to bring the show’s most memorable locations, including Central Perk and Rachel’s office, to some of its stores in the US.
Fans can buy the collection online, with prices starting at £75 for a turtleneck and going up to £849 for a pair of lambskin leather paperbag trousers.
Hey, we never said looking like Rachel Green came cheap.
- Ralph Lauren profit gets boost from Chinese demand; shares rise 14%
- Faye Brookes pays tribute to Jennifer Aniston's Rachel Green and her iconic wedding dress as she attends Friends Fest with her Corrie co-stars
- David Suchet's grief for Hercule Poirot after playing the role for 25 years
- Friends has been on TV for 25 years, but we've never needed the show more
- Mother who hasn't worn a size 10 in 25 YEARS is crowned Slimming World's Woman of the Year after shedding 12st - and is celebrating by getting married
- Emma Willis flaunts toned body in lingerie for launch of new clothing collection
- Alyssa Milano on sharing alleged sexual assault story 25 years later
- Ralph Lauren: 5 things you should know about HBO’s new designer documentary
- I’ve been bingeing on a 25-year-old sitcom. It’s smart, modern – and definitely not Friends
- 25 Years After Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman Were Murdered, Kim Goldman Speaks Out
- Author Scarlett Curtis shares unseen snaps of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - who told her 'my wife really wants to meet you' - at the launch of a mental health support service last year
- An unearthed script reveals a very different ending for Ross and Rachel – with the couple planning on moving to Paris TOGETHER
- Google the Friends characters Phoebe, Ross, Rachel, Joey, Monica or Chandler for hilarious hidden Easter Eggs
- Friends cast reunite to support Jennifer Aniston at swanky red carpet bash
- Jennifer Aniston calls Friends 'the gift of a lifetime' as honoured as icon
- Jennifer Aniston Credits 'Friends' for People's Icon Award 2019
- Lauren Goodger's fans beg pretty star to stop Photoshopping her pictures
- Lady Frederick Windsor takes starring role at Rosie Nixon book launch
- Courteney Cox Shares 'Friends' Reunion Selfie With On-Screen Husband Matthew Perry
- Michael Sheen, 50, welcomes baby girl with Anna Lundberg, 25
Ralph Lauren launches Rachel Green Friends collection to celebrate show's 25 years have 574 words, post on news.sky.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.