|The meeting between the CPV delegation and Portuguese senior officials (Photo: VNA).|
The CPV delegation paid a two-day working visit to Portugal on September 19- 20.
At the working sessions with Vice President of the Portuguese parliament Jorge Lacao and Secretary of State for Internationalisation of the Portuguese Foreign Ministry Eurico Brilhante Dias, Binh greatly valued the time-honoured relationship between the two nations with remarkable progress in bilateral cooperation.
It is worthy of note is that trade turnover hit US$ 500 million in 2018 in comparison with just approximately US$300 million several years ago.
The host officials voiced their support for Binh’s proposal on promoting the teaching of Portuguese language in Vietnam.
During the talks with permanent member of the Portuguese Communist Party (PCP)’s Secretariat Jose Capucho and other senior officials of the party, Binh highlighted Vietnam’s development achievements, preparations for the CPV’s 13th National Congress in early 2021, and the escalating tensions in the East Sea in recent times.
- Spain wants new breakthroughs in relations with Vietnam: official
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- Diane travels to Vietnam as she—and
- Director Susan Lacy talks deconstructing an icon in Jane Fonda In Five Acts
- Israel and US Jewry - the proverbial couple
- Is TPP good for you and me? It depends, and here's why
Portugal wishes for stronger relationship with Vietnam have 215 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.