Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the ground-breaking ceremony of a section on North-South Expressway this morning. The 98-kilometre runs from Cam Lo District’s Quang Tri Province to Phu Loc District in Thua Thien-Hue Province in the central region. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the ground-breaking ceremony This is the first among the 11 sub-projects of the eastern section of the North-South Expressway. At the ceremony, the PM mentioned the significance of the North-South expressway and urged the Ministry of Transport to ensure project quality. The road with two lanes and four lanes allow vehicles to travel at a maxim speed of 80 kilometres per hour. The sub-project is scheduled for completion in 2021. The section along with La Son-Tuy Loan section will be linked to Danang-Quang Ngai Highway to help ease traffic on National Highway and Hai Van Tunnel.
- Preliminary bidding selects 51 investors for North-South Expressway
- Requirements for North-South expressway project relaxed
- Vietnam to choose local investors for North-South expy project for greater security
- Ground Breaking and Feng Shui
- MAXBLEND - Ground-Breaking Technology by Sumitomo
- Email Marketing Tips - 3 Ways to Compile Your Ground Breaking Email List
- The Art of Approaching Girls Explained in One Easy Step! Uncovering a Ground-Breaking Secret
- Cricket Australia reveals ground-breaking parental leave policy for players
- North And South Korea Want To Co-Host The Olympics, And The IOC Gets To Keep Playing Hero
- North Korea And South Korea Agree To Form Joint Olympic Hockey Team
PM attends North-South expressway ground-breaking ceremony have 250 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.