Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the ground-breaking ceremony of a section on North-South Expressway this morning. The 98-kilometre runs from Cam Lo District’s Quang Tri Province to Phu Loc District in Thua Thien-Hue Province in the central region. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the ground-breaking ceremony This is the first among the 11 sub-projects of the eastern section of the North-South Expressway. At the ceremony, the PM mentioned the significance of the North-South expressway and urged the Ministry of Transport to ensure project quality. The road with two lanes and four lanes allow vehicles to travel at a maxim speed of 80 kilometres per hour. The sub-project is scheduled for completion in 2021. The section along with La Son-Tuy Loan section will be linked to Danang-Quang Ngai Highway to help ease traffic on National Highway and Hai Van Tunnel.
- Coronation Street: Tracy creates 'North-South divide' with crude term
- Multi-BILLION pound HS2 will widen north-south divide and must be SCRAPPED says think tank
- David Cameron Defends Flood Defence Spending And Denies "North-South Divide"
- Selfie diplomacy: North Macedonia, Greek leaders break ice
- The Latest: Comair in South Africa grounds Boeing 737 Max 8
- South Carolina pitmaster breaks mold as James Beard winner
- North Korea Threatens to Break Off Negotiations with ‘Gangster-Like’ U.S.
- Four Israeli Entrepreneurs and Their Ground-breaking Start-ups
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: North, South, Central updated pairings, times
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Updated North, South and Central tournament pairings and times
PM attends North-South expressway ground-breaking ceremony have 249 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.