Many people attend the launch of The Ascentia being developed by Phu My Hung Development Corporation in HCM City. — VNS Photo Thu Ngan
Phu My Hung Development Corporation has launched a new condo project called The Ascentia in its Phu My Hung City Centre in District 7, HCM City.
Positioned as a high-end project, The Ascentia is coming up on Nguyen Luong Bang Street, one of the busiest roads in the Phu My Hung City Centre and close to office buildings and hotels including Lawrence S Ting, Broadway, Unilever, SECC, Saigon Paragon and Crystal Palace.
The project is also near the most luxurious developments in the Phu My Hung City Centre, Chateau and Midtown. It is 300 metres from Sakura Park, the first of its kind in HCM City.
It will have two 15-storey buildings, with the ground and second floors earmarked for shops and duplex flats.
According to the developer, it will be a “boutique” style apartment complex with 242 units with one to three bedrooms. There will also be duplex units and tophouse to meet the demands of various customer segments like individuals and large families.
The amenities include swimming pools for kids and adults, a gym, a yoga room, a kids’ room and a sauna.
Prestigious local and foreign companies like Korn Architect of Germany, Malaysia’s Artsy Expressions and Prime Class Landscaping are involved in the construction.
The Ascentia will be finished in the first quarter of 2022.
Show houses are now available at the Phu My Hung’s sales gallery on Tran Van Tra Street in the Phu My Hung City Centre. They were designed and built by Artsy Expressions. — VNS
- Phu My Hung unveils new city project
- Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc unveiled to the public
- Plan inked to revamp An Phu Hung Township
- Phu Hung Securities to list on HNX today
- Phu Hung Life Insurance appoints audit company
- Phu Hung Life Insurance takes on TRG Int'l as financial solution provider
- Phu Hung Life picks TRG as solution provider
- Ben Tre: Serious pollution at Phu Hung garbage dump
- Viet Phu Hung builds woodwork factory