HCM City (VNA) – The 14th International Exhibition on Products and Supplies for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital and Rehabilitation (Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019) opened in Ho Chi Minh City on September 11, featuring more than 600 booths by exhibitors from 25 countries and territories worldwide.
The exhibitors bring a wide range of their latest products to the four-day event in various fields of pharmaceuticals, hospital, beauty care equipment, and drug manufacturing and packaging technology.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong said that the annual Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam exhibition aims to foster exchanges and share experience between Vietnam and foreign countries in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment.
It also provides an opportunity to promote Vietnam’s latest achievements in the fields and help local companies to promote their products, seek investment and expand their market for the improved care of people’s health.
Co-organised by the Ministry of Health, Adpex Joint Stock Company and the Vietnam Pharmaceutical Companies Association, the event is the largest of its kind in Vietnam which provides a meeting venue for manufacturers and suppliers working in pharmaceuticals, medical supplies and equipment.
This year’s event is expected to welcome 15,000 visitors./.
- T’way Air to re-open HCM City - Incheon flights
- HCM City contest seeks AI-powered solutions
- School sports tournaments in HCM City, 3x3 hoops in Hanoi
- HCM City's last bookbinder keeps craft alive
- HCM City: a familiar yet challenging subject for movies
- HCM City sees big decrease in street flooding
- HCM City to foster tourism links with neighbouring provinces
- HCM City targets 1,000 MWp of rooftop solar power at industrial zones by 2024
- Elevated roads in HCM City could ease gridlock
- HCM City Party chief calls for announcing ‘end’ of Vietnam pandemic, reviving economy
- HCM City achieves positive results in fighting trade fraud
- HCM City kicks off travel stimulus programme
- Technology key to success for HCM City's smart transport system
- HCM City puts street vendors under better management, protects pedestrians
- Designers introduce ao dai collections in HCM City
- 156 teams compete in HCM City inter-school basketball tournament
- HCM City enhances cooperation with Laos, Hungary
- Many people in HCM City quarantined following first diphtheria case
- Institute for development of circular economy set up in HCM City
- HCM City striving to remain Vietnam’s economic locomotive
Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019 opens in HCM City have 373 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.