The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations in the global market.
This is the fourth consecutive time the petrol prices have been reduced so far, with aggregate reduction of 1,300 VND per litre.
Specifically, the price of E5 RON92 dropped 109 VND to 19,114 VND per litre at the highest, and the price of RON95-III also decreased 92 VND to 20,143 VND per litre.
Meanwhile, the prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene are capped at 16,200 VND and 15,362 VND per litre, down 139 VND per litre and up 35 VND per litre, respectively. Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than 14,090 VND per kilogramme, up 262 VND per kg./.
- Petrol price slightly drop
- Petrol prices slightly drop after recent hike
- Petrol Prices Cut For Thirteen Days In A Row, Diesel Prices Come Down: 5 Things To Know
- Petrol price rises ‘instantly’ passed on to motorists despite MONTHS of falls
- Bank shares, low petrol prices buoy VN markets
- Petrol price rises "instantly" passed on to motorists
- Petrol prices cut as world oil markets cool down
- Petrol price kept unchanged
- HCM City's CPI falls in December as petrol prices drop