Illustrative image (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The retail prices of petrol have been adjusted down as from 15:00 on September 16. The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations in the global market. This is the fourth consecutive time the petrol prices have been reduced so far, with aggregate reduction of 1,300 VND per litre. Specifically, the price of E5 RON92 dropped 109 VND to 19,114 VND per litre at the highest, and the price of RON95-III also decreased 92 VND to 20,143 VND per litre. Meanwhile, the prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene are capped at 16,200 VND and 15,362 VND per litre, down 139 VND per litre and up 35 VND per litre, respectively. Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than 14,090 VND per kilogramme, up 262 VND per kg./. VNA
- Unhappy New Year! Why Australian petrol prices will surge by 23% to $1.70 a litre just in time for 2020
- Petrol price decreased by the end of February
- Petrol price slashed to 8-month low, diesel at 9-month low. Latest rates here
- Petrol prices continue falling in latest review
- China's home prices slightly down in February
- Australians are being 'ripped off' at the bowser and should be paying far less for petrol as oil prices plummet due to the deadly coronavirus, expert claims
- Karnataka budget: Petrol and diesel prices set to spiral up
- Petrol, diesel prices see sharp decline for second day in a row; check today's rates here
- Asda slashes petrol and diesel prices to 'lowest in two years'
- OMCs cut petrol and diesel prices
Petrol prices see slight reduction have 273 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.