The retail price of petrol has dropped as of 3pm on Monday, the ministries of industry and trade and finance jointly announced.
The price of E5 RON92 dropped VND109 to VND19,114 (82 US cents) per litre at the highest, and the price of RON95-III also decreased VND92 to VND20,143 per litre.
Meanwhile, the prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene are capped at VND16,200 and VND15,362 per litre, down VND139 per litre and up VND35 per litre, respectively.
Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than VND14,090 per kilo, up VND262 per kg.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations in the global market.
This is the fourth consecutive time the petrol prices have been reduced so far, with aggregate reduction of VND1,300 per litre. — VNS
- Petrol prices slightly drop after recent hike
- Petrol prices slightly drop
- Petrol prices slightly drop in latest review
- Petro prices slightly drop in latest review
- Petrol prices fall
- Gasoline prices slightly drop
- Oil price slightly dropped, petrol unchanged
- Petrol, oil prices slightly decrease
- Domestic petrol prices continue to drop