Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than VND14,090 per kilo, up VND262 per kg. — VNA/VNS Photo Huy Hung The retail price of petrol has dropped as of 3pm on Monday, the ministries of industry and trade and finance jointly announced. The price of E5 RON92 dropped VND109 to VND19,114 (82 US cents) per litre at the highest, and the price of RON95-III also decreased VND92 to VND20,143 per litre. Meanwhile, the prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene are capped at VND16,200 and VND15,362 per litre, down VND139 per litre and up VND35 per litre, respectively. Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than VND14,090 per kilo, up VND262 per kg. The Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations in the global market. This is the fourth consecutive time the petrol prices have been reduced so far, with aggregate reduction of VND1,300 per litre. — VNS 0
- Gas prices could drop toward $1 a gallon
- Groupon poised for long-awaited debut; GRPN shares likely to price slightly above $16 to $18 range
- Gas prices and small car prices will drop this fall due to surplus of vehicles from Japan
- @ISSUE: Why are gas prices giving a bumpy ride?
- Consumer prices rise 0.2% in July
- Samsung likely to cut price of Galaxy S6 as earnings fall for a fifth quarter
- Gas prices drop, expected to stay low for months
- Super Bowl XLVIII ticket prices dropping by big percentages, but cheap seats still in thousands
- Ag forecast bleak unless commodity prices rebound
- Consumer confidence, economic indexes take plunge as factory production and retail sales drop
Petrol price slightly drop have 288 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.