Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Vo Van Thuong (centre) shakes hands with Chairman of Communist Party of the Russian Federation Gennady Zyuganov (Photo: VNA) During his working trip to the country, he met with leaders of the ruling United Russia Party and the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, and the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. At the sessions, the sides discussed situations of each Party and country. They also took note of the results of numerous activities in the Vietnam Year in Russia and the Russia Year in Vietnam, which mark the 25th year of the treaty on fundamental principles of Vietnam-Russia friendship and the 70th year of bilateral diplomatic ties. They reiterated that the cooperation between the two countries’ Parties serves as an important political foundation and a driving force to strengthen the Vietnam-Russia relations. Touching upon regional and international circumstances, Thuong informed the Russian side on current complicated developments in the East Sea. He affirmed Vietnam’s consistent stance of settling disputes in the East Sea by peaceful measures in line with international law, including the 1982 United Nations Convention on Law of the Sea (UNCLOS 1982). He spoke highly of Russia’s standpoint on… Read full this story
- Trump willing to work with Russia against IS
- Syria Strikes Lock U.S. and Russia Into New Era of Animosity
- America counts down to Syria missile strikes as Trump threats leave conflict with Russia looming large
- 'Indefatigable' Party spirit can propel growth
- Does China’s Communist Party follow any succession rules at all?
- Syria strikes: Russia warns of 'consequences' in wake of US-led attack over chemical weapon use
- World braces for war as Russia begins 24hr countdown over Syria military action
- Syria strikes lock US and Russia into new era of animosity
- NC mom pushes for medical pot for son. 'It's so obvious and clear that this works.'
- Kenya: Gor Coach Impressed With Russia Bound Kids
Party official joins working sessions with Russia’s political parties have 341 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.