Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Võ Văn Thưởng (second, right) meets Chairman of Communist Party of the Russian Federation Gennady Zyuganov (left) in Moscow on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo Hồng Quân MOSCOW — Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Võ Văn Thưởng joined working sessions with political parties in Russia on Monday. During his working trip to the country, he met with leaders of the ruling United Russia Party and the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, and the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. At the sessions, the sides discussed the situations of each Party and country. They reiterated that the co-operation between the two countries’ Parties serves as an important political foundation and a driving force to strengthen Việt Nam-Russia relations.
- The plot to subvert an election: Unravelling the Russia story so far
- How Facebook’s leaders fought through the Russia crisis
- 'Slow, pause, determined': How Facebook's leaders delayed, denied and deflected to fight through a crisis
- Mueller and Trump: Born to wealth and raised to lead. Then, they made sharply different choices.
- Sen. Manchin on new gun control legislation: We've got to start with common sense
- White House lawyer 'rushed to put Donald Trump's Ukraine call transcript on a classified server after Army colonel raised alarms about it'
Party official joins working sessions with Russian political parties have 252 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.