Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Võ Văn Thưởng (second, right) meets Chairman of Communist Party of the Russian Federation Gennady Zyuganov (left) in Moscow on Monday. — VNA/VNS Photo Hồng Quân
MOSCOW — Politburo member and head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education Võ Văn Thưởng joined working sessions with political parties in Russia on Monday.
During his working trip to the country, he met with leaders of the ruling United Russia Party and the Communist Party of the Russian Federation, and the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
At the sessions, the sides discussed the situations of each Party and country. They reiterated that the co-operation between the two countries’ Parties serves as an important political foundation and a driving force to strengthen Việt Nam-Russia relations.
- Party official joins working sessions with Russia’s political parties
- As Mueller moves to finalize obstruction report, Trump's allies ready for political battle
- A mysterious, Russian-linked shell company. An ex-Trump aide. A plot to stir up trouble in the Balkans?
- If Accused Russian Spy Maria Butina Sings, Here’s What She Might Tell the Feds
- Developing our Party's international relations In implemention of the Resolutions of the 10th Party Congress
- Rudolph Giuliani says he won't let special counsel Mueller 'trap' Trump into perjury
- Analysis: Sarah Sanders vs. the truth on that Trump Tower meeting, Day 2
- Special counsel Mueller indicts associate of Paul Manafort
- Cohen tells plenty of shocking tales, still fails to supply vital answers in the Russian scandal