The signing ceremony between Novaland Group and Deutsche Investitions – Und Entwicklungsgesellscheft Mbh. — Photo Courtesy Novaland Group Deutsche Investitions – Und Entwicklungsgesellscheft Mbh (DEG) will sponsor US$20 million in the Azerai Can Tho Resort, one of the first projects of the NovaWorld Mekong leisure and tourism complexes that Novaland Group will develop in the Mekong Delta region. The signing ceremony between the two companies took placein HCM City on Thursday. At the same time, DEG also signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the provision of travel quality standard consulting services for the NovaWorld brand. Under the agreement, experts from DEG will provide business support services to Novaland, including facilitating expert advice for training professional human resources and orienting tosustainable hotel management standards. They will also provide consultation onenvironmental issues and use ofavailable resources in parallel with ecological development so thatthe chain of NovaWorld complexes, such as NovaWorld Mekong, NovaWorld Phan Thiet and NovaWorld Ho Tram, will become destinations for domestic and foreign tourists. Bui Xuan Huy, general director of Novaland Group, said: “We look forward to strengthening the co-operation with professional consultants to be able to develop NovaWorld Mekong in a sustainable way, contributing to both local tourism development… Read full this story
- Inside the spectacular $20 million harbour-front mansion that has broken price records
- California’s population: 20 million in 1970, nearly 40 million now
- Bernie Sanders Says His $16-Trillion Green New Deal-Like Plan Will Create 20 Million Jobs
- Microsoft says it has 20 million daily active Teams users
- Q&A: $20 million endowment to College of Optical Sciences
- Hyundai, Kia Reach 20 Million Sales Milestone in U.S.
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants at least $20 million per year on his new contract
- Price tag for paying BRPD officers on par with peer agencies? $20 million a year, experts say
- Floating meth sacks in Myanmar sea worth $20 million: official
- On the Same Day Donald Trump Introduced 'Public Charge' Rule Likely to Curb Legal Immigration, Justin Trudeau Pledged $20 Million to Encourage It
Novaland pours $20 million into Azerai Can Tho Resort have 332 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.