Farm produces are Chu Xa Village’s outstanding products depicted in a mural
Chu Xa situated by Red River is known as among hub which provides farm products for Hanoi
The paintings feature the village’s culture and history, giving the locality a new face
Familiar scenes of the village
The mural project is being carried out by a group of artists. Nguyen Van Duan, one of the members, said that the work has been going on for two months. It took them around 3-4 days to finish a mural, depending on its size and the weather.
A buffalo sleeping under bamboo trees
The village becomes more beautiful with the paintings. The murals are expected to attract visitors to Chu Xa.
- Murals liven up Hanoi street
- Groundbreaking ceremony for first smart city project in Hanoi
- Floods ravaging Hanoi suburban localities
- Mural art revitalises central fishing village
- Youth murals promote cultural tradition of Hanoi’s village
- Pinellas County Mural Project Aims to Reduce Vandalism
- Flower project brightens up village
- Zoom in the initial mural sketches on Hanoi old railway arch spans
- Hanoi viaduct mural project remains unfinished