More than 20 murals have been painted in a village in Hanoi’s Gia Lam District, featuring local cultural and historical identities. Farm produces are Chu Xa Village’s outstanding products depicted in a mural Chu Xa situated by Red River is known as among hub which provides farm products for Hanoi The paintings feature the village’s culture and history, giving the locality a new face Familiar scenes of the village The mural project is being carried out by a group of artists. Nguyen Van Duan, one of the members, said that the work has been going on for two months. It took them around 3-4 days to finish a mural, depending on its size and the weather. A buffalo sleeping under bamboo trees The village becomes more beautiful with the paintings. The murals are expected to attract visitors to Chu Xa.
- Intel World Mural project
- Hanoi`s healthcare sector takes steps to meet people’s satisfaction
- Hanoi to focus on scientific and technological research
- Rutland villagers fund their own high-speed broadband
- Port projects carrying out district's 50-year vision
- Artists create colourful mural at Portsmouth treatment centre
- Kim Jong Un Arrives in Hanoi for Nuclear Summit With Trump
- Hospital day room gets £22,000 facelift including new TV and giant mural
- GIS Project Worth the Trouble
- North Suburban YMCA Presents Seniorpalooza Health and Fun Fair
Mural project brightens Hanoi suburban village have 234 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.