Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis sent a greeting letter to the festival held in Ostrava, the capital city of Morava-Silesian Region, which drew local officials, Vietnamese Ambassador to the Czech Republic Ho Minh Tuan, and more than 700 Vietnamese in the city. In the letter, PM Babis lauded the good integration of the second and third generations of the Vietnamese community into the country. At the event in Morava-Silesian Region Together with the traditional Mid-Autumn Festival, the PM expressed his hope that traditional culture of Vietnam will be preserved among the Vietnamese youth in the country. On the occasion, he wished the Vietnam-Czech Republic traditional friendship will further thrive. For his part, Ambassador Tuan thanked the Government of the Czech Republic and Ostrava city for supporting the Vietnamese community. He also showed his hope that the Czech Republic will continue creating favourable conditions for the community to better integrate into the host country’s society and contribute more to the bilateral relationship. Czech Minister of Culture Jiri Vzientek and President of the Czech-Vietnamese Friendship Parliamentarian Group Leo Luzar said that through such cultural events, Czech people will get better understanding of the traditional culture of Vietnam, while strengthening the relations between the… Read full this story
- Con Son – Kiep Bac Autumn Festival in full swing in Hai Duong
- Culture Festival of Vietnamese Ethnic Groups held in HCM City
- Con Son – Kiep Bac Autumn Festival to start
- Katie Price jets to Thailand with son Harvey... after she was 'banned from taking the other children abroad'
- ‘Pamphlet’ and ‘Green Line’ win at 9th Health Film Festival held at NFAI, Pune
- Children's drama festival held to mark Chinese New Year
- Con Son – Kiep Bac autumn festival opens
- Chinese film festival held in Nepal to boost ties
- ‘Pamphlet’ and ‘Green Line’ win at 9th Health Film Festival held at NFAI
- Summernats Car Festival held in Canberra, Australia
Mid-Autumn Festival held for Vietnamese children abroad have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.