The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the 15th day of the eighth month of the lunar calendar with a full moon at night. During the festival, Vietnamese people often arrange trays with moon cakes, candies and fruits. Family members will gather to talk and enjoy the moon together. There are many entertainment activities for children such as lantern parade. Nowadays, the society is more developed with people’s relations being expanded. However, presenting a Mid-Autumn Festival gift to show our affection remains a cultural value that is still preserved. Apart from being a festival for children, the Mid-Autumn Festival is also an opportunity to connect family members. As time passes, the way people celebrate the festival has changed but the value of its reunion meaning remains. The old and current Mid-Autumn Festival cultural characteristics are still worth to think about. The Mid-Autumn Festival is also an opportunity for the community’s charity activities with more attention is paid to the spiritual and material life of disadvantaged children. The society will develop and people will change but these values are expected to be continuously respected./. VNA
- Phish fans ask Elon Musk and Donald Trump to save Curveball festival on Twitter
- Cheltenham Festival 2019: Sky’s Simon Thomas in first public outing with ‘girlfriend’
- Festival Pass: Snoop Dogg tops a new fest; BeachLife adds some big waves
- Music, food, fire festival Fire on the Water is coming back to Gallatin. Here's when.
- Fire on the Water Festival to return to Gallatin in 2019
- Coachella history: See photos of Beyoncé, Guns N’ Roses and all of the festival’s headliners from 2010 to 2018
- How Sonny Bono's Palm Springs legacy lives on with film festival
- Pilgrimage Festival organizers explain event cancellation and evacuation
- From rain to river, National Folk Festival embraces water
- When Are You Too Old for Music Festivals?
Mid-Autumn festival: A warm reunion festival for Vietnamese have 318 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.